The HMQS Gayundah was a 120 foot Australian gun boat built in 1884. After patrolling the waters off northwest Australia enforcing maritime law she entered civilian service in 1921 hauling river cargo. On June 2 1958 after most of the vessel was scrapped she was beached at Redcliffe as a breaker.
👍︎ 3
💬︎
📅︎ Dec 29 2017
🚨︎ report

Please note that this site uses cookies to personalise content and adverts, to provide social media features, and to analyse web traffic. Click here for more information.